A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the user's computer when they access certain web pages, and it is used to store and recover data on the browsing being done from that device. Cookies are essential to Internet operation and the provision of interactive services, as they provide easier browsing to the user and better usability of our website. Please take into account that cookies do not damage your equipment and in fact, when activated, they can help us to identify and resolve errors.
This KIDS&US ENGLISH website uses the cookies described below, specifically:
- Cookies strictly required for providing certain services expressly requested by the user and which can be used to provide a correct browsing experience or to ensure the web page content loads successfully. If deactivated, the user may not correctly receive the established services or content.
- Own cookies: these are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain managed by the publisher providing the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain which is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity which treats the data obtained through these cookies.
- Analytical cookies: used for tracking and compiling statistical data on the activity and whose purpose is to ensure the user receives the best possible service.
- Advertising cookies: used to manage the advertising spaces according to certain criteria, such as the frequency in which adverts are shown.
- Session cookies: designed to gather and store data whilst the user accesses a web page.
Own cookies or those strictly necessary
PHPSESSID. This cookie is used to establish a session for the user visiting one of our web sites. It is a way to identify and manage the status - the session variables - for a specific user, and to be able to move this information through the pages of our website. It is active during the entire session.
Google Analytics cookies:
_ga. Used to distinguish between users. It has a 2-year lifespan.
_gat. Used to limit the percentage of requests. It has a 10-minute lifespan.
_gid. Used to distinguish between users. It has a 24-hour lifespan.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES:
As a complementary guarantee to the information previously provided. Users can revoke the operation of cookies of this web site at any time by accessing:
- Browser settings:
Chrome: at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer: at http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox: at http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari: at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042